menu   Home About Me Contact Me  

Come Check out My School!

I am so excited about this school year and teaching at my school.  Yesterday, I gave you guys a tour of my classroom {check it out here} and shared some freebies.  

Today, I want to show you the other classrooms in our school.  Our teachers are FABULOUS!!!  Thanks to Pinterest and Teachers Pay Teachers there are some super cute classrooms.  I work with some creative people, and I know that there will be some great teaching going on this year.

So let's give you a tour!

This is a 1st grade classroom with an adorable camping theme.  One of my 1st grader sons will be going into her class.  I'm so excited for him!

A 3d bulletin board......amazing!!!
I bet you want to know what is inside those camping sticks.  My son, Brody, sure did want to know!


My other 2 1st graders (remember I have triplets) get to be in this fabulous jungle themed room!  I cannot wait to see the stuff they are going to be doing this year.  Their teacher does Daily 5 and Whole Brain Teaching.....I'm in love!  

Let's hope that putting these two together in the same class doesn't turn out to be a bad idea!  I think they're going to just love everything they're learning about though!


This "bee"utiful 3rd grade classroom is right down the hallway from me.   She has made the rest of us on the hallway look bad!



Jungle theme was popular this year in our school.  This is one of my dear friend's 2nd grade classroom.
And here's a 3rd grade classroom's jungle theme.  She even has a sugar glider in her class!


My sweet friend has taken a portable and made it look so cozy for her 3rd grade students.  I just want to curl up in here and read all day!


Across the hallway is this 4th grade movie themed classroom that makes me hungry for popcorn all day long!  Apparently my focus was a little off in these pics!  I've been going to 5am bootcamp and we really worked our arms that morning.  The camera was feeling awfully heavy at this point!

And finally here are some other bulletin boards that I loved as I walked around school.


By all means is this not all the cuteness going around in my school, but this is a good sample.  Tomorrow is our first day of school.  I can't think of a better place to be teaching!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the pictures! I'm hoping to do an incentive board like the football board you posted. Last year I did a baseball incentive board, and this year I'm starting with a football theme. Good luck with your new school, I'm sure it will go well:)

    We are ALL Special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these classrooms are awesome!! Love all the bulletin boards!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your school is so creative! My school doesn't get as in to bulletin boards and I wish they did! That all looks awesome :)

    - Sasha
    The Autism Helper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your children are SO PRECIOUS!

    And what a great group of teachers! It amazes me how they go above and beyond what's expected. :)

    I hope you and your kiddos have a great year!

    -gayla
    Teach On.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of cute stuff going on in your school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the different classroom shots! Lots of inspiration in that school:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The plans discussed here are almost considered to be of the great cause and students must need to respond in the same way, because these are even said to be important. statement of interest for a job

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin