menu   Home About Me Contact Me  

Funny Moment Today

One of my students usually doesn't do well on weekly spelling tests but for the last 2 weeks he's gotten an A.  Yeah!!!  I'm super proud of him and call him over to tell him how great he did.

Me: Wow!  You've gotten an A last week and this week.  I'm impressed!  (High 5) What have you been doing differently to bring your grade up?

Student: I studied.

Me: WHAT?!?!?!?! Studied??? And that brought your grade UP.  Crrraaazzzyyy!!!

Ahhhhh.....sometimes I wonder exactly what I have been teaching the entire year.  :/

Is anyone else so thankful that it's Friday?  How much longer till spring break??

5 comments:

  1. LOL... studying for a spelling test? Unheard of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, studying, who would have thought???

    My spring break doesn't start until the 23rd!!


    Rachel
    Ms. Rachel’s Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Mrs.Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog website provided us with useful information to execute with. Each & every recommendation of your website is awesome. Thanks a lot for talking about it. TheUSASuits

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin