menu   Home About Me Contact Me  

Summer Reading List


I'm a HUGE reader.  It's seriously one of my favorite hobbies.  I always have at least one book (or more) that I'm reading.  I love hardback books, paperback books, books on my Nook, and books on the Nook app on my phone.  Honestly, most of the reading I do is on my phone. 

So when I saw The Hands-On Teacher in First was having a Summer Reading List linky, I knew I had to join up.


My New Years resolution this year is to read 52 books for the year.  I've read 24 so far, and I'm in the middle of 2 more at the moment.  I track my challenge on Good Reads.  I love Good Reads for tracking which books I've read and how I liked them.  If you're a reader, you should add me as a friend {here}.

Now onto the list of books I want to read this summer.

This is a new release that is first on my list.  I love Emily Giffin books for a light hearted read.


This one has been on my list for awhile.  I love emotionally powerful books, but sometimes I have to work up the energy to read them.


I saw the previews for Maze Runner when I went to watch The Fault in Our Stars (book and movie were soooooo good).  Now I must read this book before the movie comes out!


Here's another upcoming movie preview that I saw and realized I must read the book.  The movie looked great, and If I Stay has some pretty good reviews on Goodreads.


And finally, I always find true crime stories really interesting.  


What are you reading this summer?

8 comments:

  1. I definitely have The One & Only on my list as well- love me some Emily Giffin! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added a couple of these to my summer reading list now too! Have you read "The Breathing Series" by Rebecca Donovan? I really enjoyed them, even had a touch of book hangover when i was done, which doesn't happen to me very often. They are free through Amazon (Kindle edition).

    Thanks! Karen (EmpoweredByThem.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, this is truly intriguing perusing. I am happy I discovered this and got the chance to peruse it. Awesome employment on this substance. I like it.
    Web Hosting For Organization

    ReplyDelete
  4. This summer going to made beautiful. These movies are releasing. With that, I am resolve your HVAC issues to providing the HVAC Installation Services in Palm Desert CA. It play important role to make beautiful environment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CG Board Model Paper 2023 Class 6 Pdf Download with Answers for English Medium, Hindi Medium, Urdu Medium & Students for Small Answers, Long Answer, Very Long Answer Questions, and Essay Type Questions to Term1 & Term2 Exams at official website. Chhattisgarh Board 6th Class Model Paper New Exam Scheme or Question Pattern for Sammittive Assignment Exams (SA1 & SA2): Very Long Answer (VLA), Long Answer (LA), Small Answer (SA), Very Small Answer (VSA), Single Answer, Multiple Choice and etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The maze runner is one of my favorite books thanks for sharing these amazing books keep share more content like this. 49ers Gold Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing these amazing books i would love to read all of these. I was hoping to see more posts like this. Spirited Ryan Reynolds Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your positivity is infectious, and it brightens my day. If you're a Chromebook user, you need to read this guide on Mouse Right Click Test – sharing it with my online community.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin