menu   Home About Me Contact Me  

Five for Friday!

It's time for my favorite post of the week!  I love Doodle Bugs' Five for Friday link ups.


1.  This week, we worked on some of phonemic awareness skills which is a skill my students really need to practice.  We sorted syllables from my Heart Felt Valentine Unit.  


2.  We also practice matching up some rhyming words from the same unit.


3.  We practiced word problems and writing equations with my still in development Circus Math unit.


4.  I'm super excited about my new Story Elements Unit that my students started this week.

We sorted characters and setting.  Next week, we'll be working on drawing and writing about the different characters and settings in books.

5.  The best way to spend an afternoon after work is like this!  :)

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you all have a 3-day weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Hate to admit it but my favorite pic is the one of the book on the beach :) Haha - I love the school ones too but that beach looks pretty amazing!

    - Sasha
    The Autism Helper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that beach! Wow! Where do you live? I love your syllable heart cards. The stitching around the hearts is adorable!
    Kerri B :)
    Teacher bits and bobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story elements posters look adorable. Ahh, I love the beach too:)
    Enjoy your weekend.

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. February is my favorite time of the year in South Florida by far! It is worth putting up with the snowbirds for it!

    I love your posters!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the materials you featured in this post! Especially the syllable valentines! I definitely need to link up next week!

    Have I mentioned how JEALOUS I am that you are living in Hawaii now?! That pic of reading on the beach makes me think I need to do that this week. Sadly the California beaches are scheduled for cold and rain now that I have a week off.

    Lisa
    The Lower Elementary Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of trainees understand that they desire to do well in the examination they prepare to take as well as obtain an excellent ranking. Trainees require obtaining clever concerning their prep work and also understanding just how to make the ideal usage of their time. I point out listed below methods for locating out the simply sufficient and also preparing for google parcc practice test your objectives around that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! Best for kids...

    Dr Vaibhav Jain is a dedicated and experienced orthopedic surgeon in Delhi, known for his patient-centric approach and superior outcomes. He specializes in knee replacement, hip replacement, joint surgery, and sports injuries, and has a wealth of experience in treating complex cases with advanced techniques.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin