menu   Home About Me Contact Me  

Problems with Scribd downloading FIXED!!!!!

Over the last few months, I've gotten several emails saying people how trouble downloading my freebies because of Scribd.  I finally sat down and decided to fix this problem today.  I think I have everything fixed so it's either able to be downloaded through Google docs (some of my earlier posts) or it downloads as a direct link once you click on the picture.

If you have trouble, please let me know.  I hope this fixes the problem!

I'm also working on some new phonics games that I should be posting soon.  My husband has duty today (he's a Marine) and won't be home till tomorrow.  It's beautiful outside so the kids can run amuck outside.  I'm hoping to get some work done soon and not feel so behind.  If there are any phonics games that you would like to see, please let me know.  My students probably need the practice with it, too!

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I'm sharing the Versatile Blogger Award with you! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful ideas with everyone!
    Karla

    LifeInSpecialEducation

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable blog ~ I love the color scheme.

    If you have some time come check out my blog!

    Randi @ Teach It With Class
    My TPT Store
    My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. really good looking blog
    Nice work!!!!
    keep it on!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. would love a game for ee and ea

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin