menu   Home About Me Contact Me  

Linky Party and a Blog Slacker

Yes, I have been a Blog Slacker. Between the trip back home to visit my amazing nephew, a stomach virus in the house, and a case of lazy summer days, I have been neglecting my poor blog. Luckily, Yearn to Learn is having a really cool Linky Party, and my blog got highlighted.  This was just the kick in the pants I needed to quit being so lazy and get back to blogging.  Plus, I have tons of plans in my head, and I need to get them completed before school starts.

In our Linky Party, we have to find:

1.  A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)


2.  Post a blogger in your same grade level


3.  Post a blogger in a different grade level


4.  It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome to find your blog thru the Mixer. Thanks Year2Learn.

    I've been blogging for 3 years on a little island and my boal this summer has been to get begin to get connected to the blog world of other educators.

    It's great to be introduced. I look forward to getting acquainted. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your extra special teaching. Our world is better because of your time and energy.

    William Smith,
    www.strengthtoteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin