menu   Home About Me Contact Me  

A Learning Curve

Wow, learning how to be a blogger is A LOT of work and learning.  This is supposed to be my long-awaited spring break.  You know the break where I lounged on the beach all day and did nothing?  Well, I have managed to lounge around all day....but not quite on the beach.  It was windy and overcast, and I had a doctors appointment right in the middle of the afternoon.  So instead I lounged on the sofa, made this sort, and figured out how to post it on the blog.

I was inspired by Differentiation Station's OR Word and Picture Match.  When she mentioned that word sorts do not require her students to really use their decoding skills, I got to thinking about my own students and agreed.  Some of my students are struggling with CVCe patterns, so I created this to help practice with the a_e pattern.  As my first real post in blog land, I hope it all works, and someone can find it useful!  






2 comments:

  1. hello,
    what program do you use to create your documents. They look great.. thanks
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my new blog. I used Powerpoint to create the word/picture matching and then Word to make the recording sheet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin